Your search for campus employment is over!
We have just the opportunity for you! Work for Augustana Dining Services and enjoy the following benefits:
- Convenient and flexible work hours: Work on campus close to college facilities, allowing for easy, between and after class scheduling.
- Free Food!: Free meals, may be provided for students working a minimum of one 2-hour shift, with a potential of up to two meals a day for students working a split shift of two consecutive hours each.
- Semi-weekly Pay: Our student employees earn a starting wage of $8.25/hour. Student management, work study and other opportunities are available as well.
- Great place to meet your fellow students: Dining Services is the largest student employer on campus, with approximately 200 student employees in four dining operations each term! What a great way to meet fellow students and begin lasting friendships!
To apply, stop by any Dining Services location or contact one of our management team.
- Fill out an application - bring your class schedule and have a good idea of times you would like to be scheduled to work.
- Fill out the necessary paperwork at the Student Payroll office in Sorensen Hall (You must have your Social Security card and another form of ID such, as a driver's license.)