The Gerber CSL Dining Room
Located on the fifth floor of the Gerber Center for Student Life, the Gerber CSL Dining Room (map) offers casual dining in a spectacul
ar setting. With six individual marchés, multiple beverage stations and our Breakfast Bar, you are sure to find something to tempt you at every turn.
Our marchés are attended, marketplace style dining stations, each dedicated to providing the freshest "on the spot" preparation of top-quality fare, customizable meals, and special dietary options.
- American Grill features student's favorites like grilled sandwiches, quesadillas, fries and our signature Viking Subs & Burgers.
- The Carvery has classic favorites as well as our chefs' specialties.
- Wild Thymes offers unique vegetarian & vegan options.
- Green Creations highlights sandwiches & wraps as well as three housemade soups, salad bar and fruit & yogurt bar.
- Global Fusion specializes in a world of flavor with international comfort foods.
- Bella Luna offers Italian cuisine, including fresh baked pizzas and made to order pasta dishes.
- The Söt has fresh-baked pastries and desserts from our own bakery.
Also available is our Breakfast Bar which is open all day and stocked with cereals, bagels, muffins, waffles and more. We have multiple beverage stations with a variety of juices, milk, sodas, coffee and teas. And to liven up our schedule, we plan many special events like Fresh Fruit Friday, Midnight Breakfasts and special holiday menus throughout the year.
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7:00a-9:00p (Continuous Service)
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00-9:00 (Brunch & Dinner)
Meal Swipes, Viking Bucks, credit & debit cards, and cash are accepted at the Gerber CSL Dining Room.